The BICYCLE NOMAD X State Bicycle Co. 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheel set choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 38C
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires - 2.1"
- Both: Get both above wheels w/ addition tires, tubes, cassette, and rotors. Everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- *Please note the outdoor photos show the bike with Panaracer tires. To purchase these separately visit our Tires & Tube Page. The bikes now ship with the Vittoria tires shown in the studio images.
HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
BRAKES: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs here.